2GIG Smoke Heat Freeze Wireless Alarm Detector 2GIG-SMKT3-345 NEW
Brand new unit never installed.
WITHOUT ORIGINAL BOX
The 2GIG-SMKT3-345 is a wireless smoke/heat/freeze alarm intended for use with 2GIG security systems. The SMKT3-345 is powered by 3 x AAA batteries, eliminated the need to run power to the device. The alarm has a built?in wireless transmitter, which communicates with the 2GIG control panel. When smoke, excessive heat or cold is detected, the alarm sounds a loud local alarm and the built?in transmitter sends a signal to the 2GIG control panel. This alarm is designed to provide protection within a 35' foot radius of the unit. The 2GIG?SMTK3?345 can send alarm, tamper and battery condition messages to the control panel.
The 2GIG-SMKT3-345 wireless smoke/heat alarm contains a sounder that generates the ASHI s3.41 temporal 3 pattern in an alarm condition. In alarm, a message is also sent to the control panel and the alarm's zone type and name are displayed at the panel. During an alarm condition, pressing the alarm's hush button silences the sounder. Tricolored LED (red, yellow, green) and a sounder on the alarm provide local visual and audible indication of the alarm's status. After power?up has completed and the alarm is functioning normally, the green LED blinks every 12 seconds.
Alarm Trouble: When the alarm has a general fault, the yellow LED blinks once every four seconds and there is a chirp every 48 seconds. After 4 hours the 2GIG control panel displays a loss of supervision message.
Alarm Dirty Feature: When the alarm has been contaminated, the yellow LED blinks once every 8 seconds and there is a chirp every 48 seconds. After 4 hours the 2GIG control panel displays a loss mof supervision message.
Low Battery Detection: The wireless smoke/heat alarm is powered by 3 AAA batteries. The alarm regularly checks for a low battery. If a low battery is detected, the transmitter sends a low battery message to the 2GIG control panel, that displays the alarm's ID at low battery. In addition, the yellow LED of the alarm blinks every 12 seconds. The alarm's sounder chirps every 48 seconds (yellow LED continues to blink) until the batteries are replaced. Pressing the hush button silences the chirping for 12 hours if no other trouble conditions exist. Replace the batteries when the chirping begins. Replace the old batteries with new ones.
- Smoke, heat, and freeze detection
- Ability to separate the three detection features
- Self-contained sounder
- Supervised transmitter and status LED
- Easy installation and programming
- ETL Listed
• Wireless Smoke/Heat Alarm
• Pack of screws (NOT INCLUDED)
BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED
- PayPal is Accepted along with all major Credit/ Debit Credit Cards
- Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment
- Shipping within the 48 Contiguous United States
- We do International Shipping (please contact us to inquire about rates)
- Delivery to Alaska or Hawaii
- P.O. Box Delivery
- /FPO Delivery
- Large items we ship with UPS/FEDEX and smaller items with USPS
- UPS/FEDEX - USPS Tracking Number will be uploaded automatically in the "VIEW ORDER DETAILS"
- All of our items are tested and are fully working unless otherwise stated in the Listing
- Actual Images of item are shown above
- All sales are final. If there is an issue with the item, we will replace it within 30 days of Purchase.
Terms & Conditions
It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to verify the above fitment recommendations and part number compatibility prior to purchasing. The above fitment specs are a result of an abundance of in depth research. I am confident that the information is very precise, but I do not guarantee them to be accurate. If you purchase an item that is not compatible with your specific application, there are no returns, all sales are final. Furthermore, I am not responsible for improper fit, or anything associated with it such as installation fees that the buyer incurs.
We try our best to represent our items but are still humans and sometimes mistakes may happen. Please do not be quick to judge us through our feedback system but instead email us t or call the number above and we will fix the issue right away. Our Feedback is very important to us and we strive for a 5 star from every buyer.
Please call or email us with any questions or concerns.
Customer Service Hours: