Hanwha Techwin Wisenet QNO-8020R Network Bullet Camera
USED TESTED AND FULLY WORKING, GOOD PHYSICAL CONDITION
Condition: USED / Open box item, good physical condition. (TESTED and fully working)
The QNO-8020R from Hanwha's Q Series affordable network camera line is a 5 Megapixel bullet network camera featuring WiseStream II, Hanwha's compression technology, triple codec H.265/H.264/MJPEG, 4mm lens, IR, IP66, IK10, PoE, 120dB True WDR, Intelligent Video Analytics, Hallway View, and SD card slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC up to 128GB).
- 5 Megapixel resolution
- Built-in 4mm fixed lens
- 30fps@all resolutions (H.265/H.264)
- H.265, H.264, MJPEG codec supported, Multiple streaming
- Day & Night (ICR), WDR (120dB)
- Defocus detection, Directional detection, Motion detection, Enter/Exit, Tampering, Virtual line
- micro SD (128GB) memory slot, PoE
- IR viewable length 25m, IP66, IK10
- Hallway view support
- Analog video out for easy installation
- LDC support (Lens Distortion Correction)
- PayPal is Accepted along with all major Credit/ Debit Credit Cards
- Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment
- Shipping within the 48 Contiguous United States
- We do International Shipping (please contact us to inquire about rates)
- Delivery to Alaska or Hawaii
- P.O. Box Delivery
- /FPO Delivery
- Large items we ship with UPS/FEDEX and smaller items with USPS
- UPS/FEDEX - USPS Tracking Number will be uploaded automatically in the "VIEW ORDER DETAILS"
- All of our items are tested and are fully working unless otherwise stated in the Listing
- Actual Images of item are shown above
- All sales are final. If there is an issue with the item, we will replace it within 30 days of Purchase.
Terms & Conditions
It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to verify the above fitment recommendations and part number compatibility prior to purchasing. The above fitment specs are a result of an abundance of in depth research. I am confident that the information is very precise, but I do not guarantee them to be accurate. If you purchase an item that is not compatible with your specific application, there are no returns, all sales are final. Furthermore, I am not responsible for improper fit, or anything associated with it such as installation fees that the buyer incurs.
We try our best to represent our items but are still humans and sometimes mistakes may happen. Please do not be quick to judge us through our feedback system but instead email us t or call the number above and we will fix the issue right away. Our Feedback is very important to us and we strive for a 5 star from every buyer.
Please call or email us with any questions or concerns.
Customer Service Hours: