Hanwha Techwin Wisenet XNP-6550RH Network PTZ Dome Camera
USED TESTED AND FULLY WORKING, GOOD PHYSICAL CONDITION
Condition: USED / Open box item, good physical condition. (TESTED and fully working)
The XNP-6550RH camera features the latest technology from Hanwha Techwin. Featuring a massive 55x optical zoom (4.75mm ~ 261.4mm), and IR capable of seeing up to 1,640ft, you can rest assured to be able to cover any area. In addition, the camera features optical defog technology to provide a clear picture in any weather. Rounding out the features is a suite of license-free intelligent video & audio analytics to provide intelligent notifications.
- 2 megapixel (1920 x 1080) resolution
- 4.75 ~ 261.4mm (Optical 55x) lens
- Day & Night (ICR), WDR (120dB)
- DIS with built-in gyro sensor
- Maximum IR viewable length : 500m (1,640ft)
- H.265, H.264, MJPEG triple codec support
- WiseStream II support
- Intelligent Video / Audio Analytics, Defog (Optical)
- Dual microSD / SDHC / SDXC memory slots (Up to 512 GB)
- IP66, IK10
- AC24 : -50°C ~ +55°C (-58°F ~ +131°F)
- HPoE injector included : -40°C ~ +55°C (-22°F ~ +131°F)
- PayPal is Accepted along with all major Credit/ Debit Credit Cards
- Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment
- Shipping within the 48 Contiguous United States
- We do International Shipping (please contact us to inquire about rates)
- Delivery to Alaska or Hawaii
- P.O. Box Delivery
- /FPO Delivery
- Large items we ship with UPS/FEDEX and smaller items with USPS
- UPS/FEDEX - USPS Tracking Number will be uploaded automatically in the "VIEW ORDER DETAILS"
- All of our items are tested and are fully working unless otherwise stated in the Listing
- Actual Images of item are shown above
- All sales are final. If there is an issue with the item, we will replace it within 30 days of Purchase.
Terms & Conditions
It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to verify the above fitment recommendations and part number compatibility prior to purchasing. The above fitment specs are a result of an abundance of in depth research. I am confident that the information is very precise, but I do not guarantee them to be accurate. If you purchase an item that is not compatible with your specific application, there are no returns, all sales are final. Furthermore, I am not responsible for improper fit, or anything associated with it such as installation fees that the buyer incurs.
We try our best to represent our items but are still humans and sometimes mistakes may happen. Please do not be quick to judge us through our feedback system but instead email us t or call the number above and we will fix the issue right away. Our Feedback is very important to us and we strive for a 5 star from every buyer.
Please call or email us with any questions or concerns.
Customer Service Hours: