KICKER 46CXA3604T 360W CAR AUDIO STEREO 4 CH CLASS AB AMPLIFIER/AMP CXA360.4
OPEN BOX ITEM, AMPLIFIER ONLY AS PICTURED
Overview: The CXA 360.4 4-channel amplifier is effectively two full range 2-channel amps built into one chassis, labeled Amp 1 and Amp 2. Each section of the amp is bridgeable, so it can be wired as 4-channel, 3-channel, or 2-channel.
CEA-2006 Compliant: CEA-2006 is a system of testing and measurement for mobile audio amplifiers. This voluntary standard advocates a uniform method for measuring an amplifier's RMS power output and signal-to-noise ratio. The criteria for measuring amplifier power uses a DC input voltage of 14.4 volts and the RMS power output is measured over a frequency range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz (for full range amplifiers), with 1% or less Total Harmonic Distortion plus noise (THD+N). Signal-to-Noise ratio is measured in weighted absolute decibels (dBA) at a reference of 1 watt into 4 ohms. CEA-2006 standards allow consumers to compare car amplifiers and receivers under the same conditions (apples to apples).
Power Output: 65 watts RMS x 4 into 4Ω
Signal to Noise Ratio: 75 dBA (measured at 1 watt into 4Ω)
2Ω: 90 watts RMS x 4 (14.4 volts, =1.0% THD+N)
Bridged (4Ω): 180 watts RMS x 2 (14.4 volts, =1.0% THD+N)
Signal to Noise Ratio: 95 dB (at rated power output)
- PayPal is Accepted along with all major Credit/ Debit Credit Cards
- Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment
- Shipping within the 48 Contiguous United States
- We do International Shipping (please contact us to inquire about rates)
- Delivery to Alaska or Hawaii
- P.O. Box Delivery
- /FPO Delivery
- Large items we ship with UPS/FEDEX and smaller items with USPS
- UPS/FEDEX - USPS Tracking Number will be uploaded automatically in the "VIEW ORDER DETAILS"
- All of our items are tested and are fully working unless otherwise stated in the Listing
- Actual Images of item are shown above
- RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED WITHIN 30 DAYS AND WE WILL COVER THE RETURN SHIPPING
Terms & Conditions
It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to verify the above fitment recommendations and part number compatibility prior to purchasing. The above fitment specs are a result of an abundance of in depth research. I am confident that the information is very precise, but I do not guarantee them to be accurate. If you purchase an item that is not compatible with your specific application, there are no returns, all sales are final. Furthermore, I am not responsible for improper fit, or anything associated with it such as installation fees that the buyer incurs.
We try our best to represent our items but are still humans and sometimes mistakes may happen. Please do not be quick to judge us through our feedback system but instead email us t or call the number above and we will fix the issue right away. Our Feedback is very important to us and we strive for a 5 star from every buyer.
Please call or email us with any questions or concerns.
Customer Service Hours: