Ruckus 901-C110-US00 Access Point ZoneFlex Wireless Modem
USED FULLY WORKING UNITS, MAY SHOW SIGNS OF USE.
TESTED FULLY WORKING MODEM UNIT.
ZoneFlex C110 Wave2 802.11ac (MU-Mimo) Wi-Fi AP with DOCSIS 3.0 backhaul support.
The ZoneFlex C110 is a Wave 2 802.11ac (MU-MIMO capable) Wi-Fi Access Point with support for DOCSIS 3.0 backhaul. The C110 comes in a convenient wall-plate form factor for easy installs.
C110 features Ruckus' patented BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna technology to deliver high-speed 802.11ac Wi-Fi in a low-profile design that can be discretely installed over a standard electrical junction box. C110, with a DOCSIS 3.0 backhaul, allows a range of wired and wireless services to be delivered in hotel guest rooms, student residences, and multi-dwelling units over existing coaxial cabling and, therefore, minimal additional capital expenditure.
C110 has an Ethernet switch with two 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports that can be used to connect a range of wired network devices such as IP telephones and networked minibars while simultaneously providing dual-band 802.11ac wireless LAN coverage.
The C110 is powered by an external 12V DC power supply. The C110 can be deployed as a standalone device or centrally managed by SmartZone or ZoneDirector management platforms
- PayPal is Accepted along with all major Credit/ Debit Credit Cards
- Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment
- Shipping within the 48 Contiguous United States
- We do International Shipping (please contact us to inquire about rates)
- Delivery to Alaska or Hawaii
- P.O. Box Delivery
- /FPO Delivery
- Large items we ship with UPS/FEDEX and smaller items with USPS
- UPS/FEDEX - USPS Tracking Number will be uploaded automatically in the "VIEW ORDER DETAILS"
- All of our items are tested and are fully working unless otherwise stated in the Listing
- Actual Images of item are shown above
- All sales are final. If there is an issue with the item, we will replace it within 30 days of Purchase.
Terms & Conditions
It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to verify the above fitment recommendations and part number compatibility prior to purchasing. The above fitment specs are a result of an abundance of in depth research. I am confident that the information is very precise, but I do not guarantee them to be accurate. If you purchase an item that is not compatible with your specific application, there are no returns, all sales are final. Furthermore, I am not responsible for improper fit, or anything associated with it such as installation fees that the buyer incurs.
We try our best to represent our items but are still humans and sometimes mistakes may happen. Please do not be quick to judge us through our feedback system but instead email us t or call the number above and we will fix the issue right away. Our Feedback is very important to us and we strive for a 5 star from every buyer.
Please call or email us with any questions or concerns.
Customer Service Hours: