Safe To Sleep Sleep and Breathing Baby Monitor
OPEN BOX USED UNIT, FULLY WORKING. COMES IN THE ORIGINAL BOX WITH EVERYTHING NEEDED.
- The first system to monitor the breath rate of your sleeping baby and alert you of dangerous breathing patterns. It’s the safest way to put your baby to sleep. Clinically validated to be as accurate as hospital monitors.
- The SleepMat is a comfortable sleep surface that is waterproof and anti-microbial. Inside the SleepMat is advanced fiber optic technology that is used as the sensing mechanism. Just lay your baby on the SleepMat and begin monitoring instantly.
- BreathTrend is a feature that watches for breathing problems and sends alerts to your smartphone or the remote parent unit. Alerts include: (1) No Breathing, (2) Slow Breathing, (3) Rapid Breathing, (4) Baby Awake, and (5) Baby off SleepMat.
- BreathScope is a feature that displays the breath rate and breath wave of your sleeping baby. The breathing information is sent to your smartphone in real time. You will always know at a glance that your baby is breathing safely.
- SleepLog is like a sleep diary for your baby. SleepLog tracks every second your baby is awake, and every second your baby is asleep. SleepLog then takes that information and generates reports on your baby’s total sleep time and sleep quality.
- PayPal is Accepted along with all major Credit/ Debit Credit Cards
- Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment
- Shipping within the 48 Contiguous United States
- We do International Shipping (please contact us to inquire about rates)
- Delivery to Alaska or Hawaii
- P.O. Box Delivery
- /FPO Delivery
- Large items we ship with UPS/FEDEX and smaller items with USPS
- UPS/FEDEX - USPS Tracking Number will be uploaded automatically in the "VIEW ORDER DETAILS"
- All of our items are tested and are fully working unless otherwise stated in the Listing
- Actual Images of item are shown above
- All sales are final. If there is an issue with the item, we will replace it within 30 days of Purchase.
Terms & Conditions
It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to verify the above fitment recommendations and part number compatibility prior to purchasing. The above fitment specs are a result of an abundance of in depth research. I am confident that the information is very precise, but I do not guarantee them to be accurate. If you purchase an item that is not compatible with your specific application, there are no returns, all sales are final. Furthermore, I am not responsible for improper fit, or anything associated with it such as installation fees that the buyer incurs.
We try our best to represent our items but are still humans and sometimes mistakes may happen. Please do not be quick to judge us through our feedback system but instead email us t or call the number above and we will fix the issue right away. Our Feedback is very important to us and we strive for a 5 star from every buyer.
Please call or email us with any questions or concerns.
Customer Service Hours: